Monday, July 7, 2014

Weightloss Journey

I have decided that I need to stop being unhealthy and unhappy and get up off my butt and start living a healthy, happy, life. I'm in full transformation mode and want to be able to keep track of my accomplishments as well as share my journey. There are many emotions running through my head. I am nervous, excited, and anxious to get this party started and take my life by the horns. I hope to be able to look back on this in a year and be proud of all my accomplishments and be happy in my new and improved body. Each day I will write my feelings as well as struggles and triumphs I encounter. Watch out world here I come!! 

2 Comments:

At April 24, 2017 at 11:58 PM , Blogger juanjuergens said...

Excellent and very exciting site. Love to watch. Keep Rocking.
www.phentermaxx.com/cheap-phentermine/

 
At August 4, 2017 at 6:14 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great article with excellent idea!Thank you for such a valuable article. I really appreciate for this great information..
Weightlosstop

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home